Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tired

Day 47 – Tuesday

Matt writing for me today as feeling so tired. Nausea slightly worse but still better than last cycle. Pump out without any issues, lost 0.5 KG over last couple of days – don't know how but not complaining! I'm thinking the galaxy chocolate bar diet works best for me, mixed in with some doritos! I've got to keep an eye on muscle twitching and jaw pain in case it is toxicity from one of the chemo medicines. Spend most of the day snoozing or resting my eyes because they feel so heavy.
Good news is the chemo seems to be giving me dandruff which I've never had before in my life. Which along with the acne should make me look really good for xmas day.

Roll on the weekend when hopefully I should start to feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you .. let us know if you need anything. We can always come for a visit and Zoe can entertain xx

    ReplyDelete