Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

First night out!

Day 42- Thursday
Have a lie in- bliss! Slept badly last night. Was lying awake thinking about cancer reoccurrence. Not the most helpful thoughts when you are trying to get back to sleep.

I sit on the bed painting my nails and watching downloads whilst mum cleans the bedroom windows and polishes! This is the life! I could be a lady of luxury! Look at places to go for New Year's Eve. My chemo was meant to be on the 1st but the hospital is closed so been delayed to 2nd. This means we can now go out and celebrate!

Took mum to look around Matt's school. I haven’t seen it since it opened and it looks really good. It is really huge with great facilities for the kids. So cute looking at the drawings!

Head to Karama for Christmas presents. Get everything we needed and more! As always! The guy we always deal with gives me a Links of London friendship bracelet for good luck with my treatment. Very sweet and he says he is going to pray for me. He even gives us some money off as we say I am not working for 6 months! Perks of cancer!

I am sitting writing this eating the most delicious chocolate cake that one of the mums at Matt's school made for me. So spoilt these days! I shouldn't really be eating it as we are going out tonight> First night out in 2 months! It is 'M's birthday and we are going for a lovely steak night BBQ. I will be eating my first bit of red meat in 5 weeks also. My mouth is watering thinking of the juicy fillet steak! Planning on having a few glasses of wine. So for 'M'..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfZ0oRhIdqw

Off out now, tell you about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment