Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Poo House

Day 54- Tuesday
Wake up after just 5 hours sleep and can't go back to sleep. Keep thinking of all the things I need to do so decide to creep downstairs (mum is sleeping on the couch for some reason, not that I am complaining as I have been sleeping diagonally across the bed!) and get the computer. May as well start work. By the time everyone else wakes up I have done 4 hours.

Today my house is the poo house! Laxatives are started at 8am. They are both doing better than me. They are managing to down the laxative in one. But theirs is orange flavoured and only 150ml rather than a bottle. Holly is using the downstairs toilet and Tom the spare bathroom upstairs! There was initial concern that the medicine wasn't working but I told them to relax and wait- the poo-wee will be on it's way! We have scented candles, bleach being poured and air freshener being sprayed! Thank God my husband isn't here to witness this! An old school song for this house today…. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6ruVqtPVPA

Mum and I pop out to the mall to have a break. Check out the sales- I buy 2 dresses for about 15 pounds each and mum buys a cardigan for 13 quid! Not a bad shop! We head to the supermarket and it is packed. I'm in the wheelchair because my legs are feeling so weak today. Feels like I have run a marathon when in fact I haven’t walked more than about 50m in the last few days! A man actually pushes his trolley into the side of my wheelchair and then appears surprised! Annoys me so much!

Arrive home just in time as I have got sympathetic diarrhea! Either that or my bowel is jealous with Tom and Holly getting all the attention and wants to regain it's crown! So now all 3 toilets are no go zones! Have to say I feel sorry for the cleaner! Mum doesn't know what to do with herself. She is not a poo person and this is making her gag!

We have a dilemma- mum is now feeling sick and thinks she may be sick! We are now planning for her to sleep on the blow up bed in my bathroom! This is a joke, surely!

With the poo-wee now flowing we are all off to bed ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment