Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Early presents

Day 46- Monday
Bad evening. Toss and turn all night with mind racing. Got muscle twitching in my right wrist, right buttock, right jaw and both calf and shin muscles- random and not very pleasant. Nausea coming in quite strong waves. Definitely worse symptoms than 2 weeks ago Sunday.

However apart from feeling tired I don't feel as bad today. Nausea only about a 3/10. Taking my anti-nausea tablets every 5 hours which seems to be working better than every 6 hours. Also had my new medicine this morning which suppresses stomach acid production so these are obviously helping to. I am getting random jaw pain on both sides when I start to chew anything though. Weird. Manage to look up some magazine editors for work and play a game of Pictionary with Matt which I win! Talking of Matt, he has left his sick wife at home receiving chemo whilst he has gone to the driving range!

Matt opens his xmas presents from mum. She has bought him some t-shirts and jumpers and he will need them for England. He also opens his present from Malika- a pair of slippers because his feet are always cold. She helps him open the wrapping and then runs off with the slippers! Obviously doesn't quite get the idea of giving gifts!

Overall a good day and let's hope the next few days are just like today. Feel half normal and way better than actually expected. Manage to have a bath and wash my hair on my own. Matt dries it for me but mainly because I am just feeling lazy! Today's song……… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FZtN7T5PXM

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried stimulating the Stomach meridian acu points for that jaw pain? I like to use Jaw Vehicle (ST-7) and lower hinge (ST-6) xox

    ReplyDelete