Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

steak?


Day 106 – Friday

Seem to be spending most of my time thinking about potential scan results. So worried that it has spread and how I am going to deal with that. Hard to think about anything else. It's even affecting my snooze time. I Know I need to keep positive but in a way I think it is better to be realistic rather than optimistic. Less shocking that way.

Managed a quick lunch at the polo club with Matt and tonight we're heading out for dinner with my family who are visiting, taking them to a nice grill, thinking I may treat myself to a steak, only causes an hour of pain afterall, well worth it. Literally taking me all day to get ready with everything done in stages. Will probably be fine once I get out but it's just the process of getting there. Distractions are always good.

Have some new pj's as birthday presents from family so will be extra smart next round of chemo! Also have a 4 foot bar of chocolate to get through courtesy of my uncle that should be gone by the beginning of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment