Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baldylocks!

Day 96- Tuesday
Decide to go out and buy paint today so mum can decorate my room and the lounge. We end up spending ages in Ace as mum was getting soo excited about all the stencils they had! Holly even bought herself some things for the flat she hasn't got yet! Although tomorrow she has been called back for the third and final round of interviews for a job. So fingers crossed.
We then head to Festival City so we can sit outside to have lunch. Beginning of February and we are sitting out in the sun in t-shirts! This is the life! We went to the famous Biella, again, for their special lunch. You get 2 mini starters, a mini soup and a main course, plus tea/coffee, all for 65 dirhams (about 12 pounds)! Me and mum love it there and it is the only place we go without using the famous entertainer vouchers!
We are going out for dinner tonight with some family friends that we know from Spain. The leather pants are having another outing. My right side bald patch has got soo bad that I decided the time has come to wear my parting over that side instead. Feels and looks weird but the only logical solution. Holly tells me I look shorter with my new parting! Great, as if I wasn't short enough! A few days before my 32nd birthday and I am having to deal with baldness! Not fair I love my hair, it's one of my best features.
Matt has chosen today's song as an uplifting looking forward to our life again song… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTnvy2Y7Yvk

No comments:

Post a Comment