Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Scan

Day 102- Monday
Get up at 4am to have a jam sandwich as have to be nil by mouth 6 hours before scan. Not particularly hungry but know if I don't eat something it will make me feel sick. Then up at 6.45 to take 4 nausea tablets!
The scan is fine, they see me 20 minutes early so minimal hanging around. The contrast material tastes horrible- like metal and I get a bit of a warm feeling around my face. Will probably get the results tomorrow when I get my pump out.
Not too bad today. A little bit of nausea and some tiredness but manage my walk around the lake.
Ferrero Rocher- 6, Pachi chocolates- 3, Two way conversations between Buddy and nanny- 3, snooze-1 1/2 hours!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the chocolates are going down well, cx

    ReplyDelete