Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jealousy

Day 91- Thursday
Today I have jealousy for all the people who are driving home to a nice weekend. Feel sorry for Matt coming home, what a bad weekend he has to look forward to. A moany, spotty, tired, nauseous wife! Who may or may not have the energy to interact with him! Feel terrible saying it but just want a normal life now. So, so, so fed up of these four walls. When I am better I am going to do whatever I want to do at whatever time I want to do it! No more moping around. Can't wait to live again. So sick and tired of my routine- couch, bed, walk, couch, bed walk……I need to remember how I feel now so I never waste my life again.
Can't wait to go for a walk because I want to and not because I have to. Can't wait to have enough energy to play with the dogs or just sing along to a song. Can't wait to make a nice dinner for everyone from scratch or even make a cake. I am even looking forward to house work! Roll on June!

No comments:

Post a Comment