Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Birkin

Day 93- Saturday
Haven't mentioned anything, but for the last 3 days I have had right sided stomach pain again. Feels similar to what I had pre-op but without the spasms. Thought it was just due to being constipated for a day but it is getting worse and not better. Today it is painful to touch, when I straighten up and when I take a deep breath. Think it may be scar tissue causing a slight narrowing of the colon and hopefully no adhesions from the surgery. Frustrating though as I thought my painful days were over. Going to monitor over the next few days and decide what to do from there.
Matt and I head out to buy mum a birthday present- decide on a mushroom coloured (obviously!) Hermes Birkin bag. I have seen mum looking at them so seems like a nice present. Mum seems happy with the choice.
It's Saturday so Matt spends the afternoon watching football (weird seeing all the snow!) and we head out to try and get fabric for mum to make us blinds for the lounge. We don't have much luck as all the fabric is a bit OTT! Have seen something I like in IKEA but keeps going out of stock. Now I have seen what the other fabric shops are offering I can understand why!
Red meat- 1 beef and mushroom pie (!), chocolate- 1 fun size toblerone, scar- definitely getting flatter!

No comments:

Post a Comment