Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nausea


Day 104 – Wednesday

Matt writing for me again, just been extremely nauseous today, unsure why but have found that I have to lay on my right hand side to try and help it so have ended up spending most of the day lying down.

MRI is booked for 4pm on Saturday so hopefully will have results by Monday at the latest. We have got our night away at a hotel on Thursday, (my birthday present from Matt) hopefully this is not another break we would have to cancel due to surgery.

Hoping that I pick up as my auntie, uncle and two cousins are coming out to Dubai tomorrow for a week. Have managed two walks though, albeit short ones, and I managed to water some flowers in the garden. The good thing about the nausea is I haven't eaten much and only managed one small lindor chocolate ball for my chocolate fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment