Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snoozey...



Day 62 – Wednesday
Matt writing for me today. Wake after 12 hours sleep feeling nauseas. Think it could be a combination of things including knowing today and tomorrow are my worst days normally and the fact we are getting a taxi to the hospital is playing on my mind in case I am sick. Decide to take my anti-sickness meds closer to every 4 hours.


Manage to wash my own hair though mum has to dry it. Dandruff at the front has returned. Muscle twitching has been much less today although as Matt is typing now I have an annoying twitch in my right hand. Managed to avoid all things cold so my neuropathy has been good too.


Oncology department is busy with nurse 'N' having broken her arm, see doctor 'K' in the lift, he tells me he has read my blog this morning. He agrees that anxiety around crazy taxi drivers is adding to my nausea. However the taxi driver on the way back was really sweet an after explaining I was ill he told me the taxi was my car for the next 30 minutes and I could dictate speed and temperature. We make it home without me being sick.


My fatigue levels are high and after lunch I sleep for an hour and a half until Matt gets home. Matt has learnt the beginning of one of my favourite Elvis songs on the piano so this will be my song for the day… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A3-BFC5XPI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment