Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Malika can play!

Day 84-Thursday
So I wake up with Matt's cold. This is what happens when the mask is not worn! Slightly stuffy nose but really sore throat. Have to phone my medical team to see if I am allowed to take cold medicine. Leave a message for the nurse and then 5 minutes later Dr 'K' phones me back. Again what great service and care. Just need to keep an eye on my temperature and make sure the sore throat doesn't progress to anything else. So today I am on the hot lemon, paracetamol and lozengers!

Get some more work done. I HATE computers. A job that should have taken me 15 minutes ending up taking an hour and a quarter as my stupid computer wouldn't let me attach all the pictures I wanted to. Really annoying. To treat myself I head to IKEA!

Buddy comes to pick Matt up from school today and meets some CAS colleagues. He is nervous but good for him to be socializing with lots of people. Then he has to go to the vets for his second vaccination. He has also had diarrhea since we have had him. Bowel problems continue to run in this family! The vet wants us to keep an eye on it and collect a stool sample. Let's hope it is just getting used to new food and environment.

Today Malika plays fetch with a ball for the first time ever. She does it out of jealousy to get the attention away from the puppy, but it is the first time she has ever played like a dog! Buddy is good for her!

Tonight we are taking mum out for her early birthday dinner. A nice Thai restaurant overlooking the Dubai fountains. Mum is bound to take 100s of pictures of her favourite thing in Dubai so will post them tomorrow. I am going to wear the new leather pants and again will provide photographic evidence for my friends back home that think this is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment