Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not a bad chemo Wednesday

Day 76- Wednesday
Nothing much to report today. Had more nausea which is a bit of a pain. If I could just reduce that I haven't felt too bad. Had a morning snooze and this afternoon felt too nauseous to sleep.

Spots have returned suddenly again to my face , shoulders, back and chest. Not there at lunchtime but there now! Must be the chemicals coming out of my body. Can smell the chemicals coming out of my skin as well- horrible!

Started having a quick look at our Ireland road trip for the summer. Matt is mainly concerned with the golf courses on route! No surprise there! As long as I can relax and not think about cancer or chemo I don't care what we do!

Today has been the best chemo week Wednesday I have had so far. Hopefully the sticking to schedule, walking more, sleeping less and drinking more is working. Let's see how tomorrow goes before I start boasting too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment