Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Moan, moan, moan

Day 83- Wednesday
Taxi service again today! Holly's interviews go well. Whilst Mum and I are waiting for her we go to the Organic Café. I order spaghetti Bolognaise. The first time I have had mince since the surgery. It is absolutely delicious! Decide I am going to have organic mince every now and then as a treat.

Spend time doing work today. Know that I won't be able to do much again next week so trying to get the hard jobs done now. Keep getting distracted by Buddy. He is just so cute you want to watch him the whole time.

Had nausea so had to take an anti-nausea tablet- bit disappointed! Also have a sore throat starting. Don't mean to moan but just getting a bit pissed off. Fed up not feeling normal now. Can't wait for June when I can actually plan a day out and stick to it without needing medicine, an afternoon nap and a wheelchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment