Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Becoming a physio again

Day 69- Wednesday
Slept better last night after my cry! Can't go back to sleep though after Matt leaves so get up to do some work. I am going into physio work today as well to try to arrange some patients for this Saturday- scary stuff. Decide I need to watch pilates with 'J' to get my brain back into physio mode.

I have my walk around the lake again. Aim to do it in a better time but then we see other dogs and have to detour so Malika doesn’t attack them! So end up being 30 minutes again but definitely faster today! I am so lucky to be able to have an early morning stroll with my sleeves rolled up, wearing 3/4 length pilates pants and flip flops in January! And have a beautiful lake with water features to look at! We also nose into every garden we walk past. Our garden is ruined by Malika. What used to be a nice patch of grass now looks like a Sunday league football pitch by the end of winter! So I am jealous of every garden we walk past!

Matt is getting loads of neck pain that is spreading down his arm. It is so bad tonight that I decide I have to try and help. Manage to wear myself out completely but an hour later he feels better and I get him cozy with a hot water bottle. His symptoms are being worsened by tight muscles caused by the stress of me. So looks like we both need to control our stress levels better and work on relaxation techniques together.

No comments:

Post a Comment