Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

day of not much...



Day 61- Tuesday
After our snooze (yes Matt joins me for my chemo snoozes!) we can't get to sleep when we go to bed. Think it is about midnight when we finally get to sleep and then we are up at 1.45 for my anti-nausea meds! So when Matt gets up to go to school I stay in bed for another 3 hours! Only wake up because I hear mum putting on the washing machine!


Don't feel too bad this morning. My hands are still shaking and I feel tired despite the lie in. nausea seems to be better controlled again though which is the main thing. Had a few muscle twitches and sneezed 4 times this morning already!


Matt and I discuss my energy levels on my good weeks and we both agree I have far more energy than I have had for probably a year. This is really positive and I am hoping that by June/July when I have fully recovered from chemo I will be like a new person!


The neuropathy is worse this cycle. My fingers went numb last night when I was putting toner on my face as it was cold on the cotton pad. So now mum and Matt are in charge of my face routine- weird someone else doing your face for you!


As I have done absolutely nothing today except send a few emails and watch TOWIE Christmas special, today's song is just an old school fave that reminds me of my two best friends. There have been many a good night dancing to this! We have a crazy energetic dance for this song…………..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment