Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Back to work I go

Day 72- Saturday
Date night was lovely. Went for a Thai in Dubai Marina. Sat outside as the weather was so mild and had a stroll looking at the stalls afterwards. We both felt tired so back home by 10.45! The joys of getting old!

Went back to work today! Only had 2 patients so easing back in slowly! Really enjoyed it and a bit disappointed when it was all over. I remembered everything and I'm still a physio! Yay! Made me feel more positive and normal again.

Trying not to think about tomorrow. Keeping busy with some work, reading, chatting to friends back home,doing my nails and hair and trying to relax. Today I definitely feel better than I have done for the last 2 weeks. My body is strong enough to fight again, just need to get my mind in on the deal.

The player I have chosen to beat tomorrow is the Tottenham left winger Gareth Bale. Matt tells me he is the best left winger in the league at the moment so he is perfect. I know tomorrow is going to be a fight and so I may as well fight the best! Inspirational song to get me going…………
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYN_eVhzsNA&feature=related

Just found out that Tottenham played today so that will mean Bale is tired for tomorrow! This gives me a chance!

1 comment:

  1. Great song choice-reminds me of watching the trilogy at our Tower Bridge flat at uni :) Good times!! I want jumping at the top of those steps!!! (...are there any at the hospital...??)

    ReplyDelete