Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Take away again!




Day 170- Saturday

Had a restless night for some reason and wake feeling really tired. Busy day at work today. I am doing 6 hours which is the most I have worked since October in one go. Manage fine though and the time flies.

The gas runs out half way through mum cooking roast and we can't get anymore tonight, so take away it is! I have Indian and everyone else has pizza. Watch TOWIE whilst I eat which I love.

Getting myself psyched up for tomorrow. Praying that it is good as the last cycle. Going to try and do everything the same and keep fingers crossed.

My chemo player for tomorrow is Tottenham's Kyle Walker. Can't believe I only have 2 weeks until the last one. Never thought this time would come.

No comments:

Post a Comment