Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bags, bags, bags!


Day 156- Saturday

We had a great time yesterday and I managed to stay out until 10pm. It was our first time at the 'Spectrum on one' brunch and I was really impressed. They gave us the options of two different tables and the choice of food was excellent. I had a seafood starter, a Chinese and Thai starter, then Thai curry and Indian for main course, followed by a selection of puddings! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and I did party bags which went down a treat!

We then headed over to Barasti and had great seats on the beach. On the way we did a detour to show Matt's family his school.

It was s good to catch up with friends and get to know Matt's friends better. It was one month yesterday until my last chemo session and I can't wait until I feel well enough to go out regularly and enjoy myself. 'J' and 'R' have proposed 12 ladies nights to make up for the 12 chemos!

After work we take everyone bag shopping. They have loads of new bags and I fall in love with a Chloe bag. Have decided that Chloe is my favourite bag designer! Everyone treats themselves to something and the Chloe bag is quite reasonable so Matt says I can treat myself. Head back upstairs to pick it up and two other women have just taken the last two! So annoying. Going to head back on my next good week to buy!

As it is everyone's last evening we go to The Mango Tree Thai restaurant overlooking the Dubai fountains. The meal is lovely and they get to see the 'Thriller' fountain show.

Home late for chemo in the morning but at least I will be in the bed so I can sleep! My chemo player this week is Arsenal's Thomas Vermaelen.

No comments:

Post a Comment