Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Back to hospital


Day 152- Tuesday

So I get admitted to hospital. Poor mum, her first day off and I phone her at 8am. I need to do a stool sample and have some saline. I get treated like a queen and get the bed in the chemo room! Struggle with the stool sample .(poo details coming up) I'm currently having wee-poo again. The sample pot was a skinny tube that came with a spoon! When your poo is liquid a spoon isn't going to help!

Spend the rest of the afternoon resting at mum's hotel. Then home to meet our visitors. Have a lovely evening catching up, whilst they all enjoy an Indian take away! Smells delicious!

Felt ok for a few hours so hopefully will be better tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hope it was just a bug you caught. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know its not nice but can yu hv another colonoscopy ?

    ReplyDelete