Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Busy Friday 13th


Day 162- Friday

Wake feeling good with the sun shining and birds singing. This is why I love being in Dubai. Decide to get up and get myself showered first thing so I am ready for the day.

We head out to the fair and meet 'R' and 'J' for coffee. I feel good so we stop of at Shakespeare & Co for lunch on the way home. The plan is to see Titanic 3D tonight at the cinema. Unfortunately when we get there it is booked up so we see The best exotic Marigold hotel instead. It is a good film and has us laughing. We go to the premier cinema where you get recliner seats, pillows and blankets and served hot food at your chair! Only in Dubai!

Get lost coming home and it takes us an hour. My eye sight has been getting progressively worse although Dr K assures me it is nothing to do with chemo. Still I think it is now safer that I don't drive at night until I have been re-tested. Tom just had to get glasses for the computer and I laughed at him so this is probably karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment