Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Babies


Day 154- Thursday

Could not sleep last night. Not sure why but it is very hot. Up early for work forgetting it is school holidays so there is no traffic! Get to work 40 minutes early- annoying!

Get to see yummy mummy 'L' again and yummy mummy 'D' for the first time since her baby was born. They both bring babies with them so I get to meet the beautiful 'G' who I have known since the second trimester! And cheeky little chappy 'C'. LOVE babies! A patient tells me I have lost weight in the last two weeks so at least there is one perk of having food poisoning! Cue the beginning of the diet?????!!!

Matt and his family and friends are at Wild Wadi and I admit I am feeling rather sorry for myself. I love Wild Wadi and I know they will be having so much fun. Missing out on all the good stuff and it is getting me down. Tonight they are heading out for an Indian then on for a few drinks.  There is no point in me going as I can't eat the Indian and I can only drink water. Have a little cry then pull myself together. Only one month tomorrow until my last chemo session and I get my life back.

Have a nice long bath with a face pack and do some ironing (I must be bored!) as I watch a film. Tomorrow is Matt's early 30th brunch so I want an early night so I feel as good as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment