Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Full of tablets


Day 158- Monday

Feeling Ok today. In fact forget to take my anti-nausea tablets! After my afternoon snooze managed to finish my scrap book, so it is all up to date, and start researching info for my patient handout. All in all quite a productive day.

Skype Tom and Tash and Tom needs glasses for computer work. Hilarious as he doesn’t look too good in glasses! Still I can't laugh as I'm sure my eyes have got worse since me being on the computer so much these days and I really don't suit glasses! I tried to blame it on the chemo but Dr K said chemo doesn’t affect the eye sight. Old age then!

Started some more meds today to help with the neuropathy hopefully and a multivitamin. So now means on my bad few days I will be taking 13 tablets a day!

Chocolate- zero, reversy percy pigs- 3, walks -1.

Today's quote- ' The past is history, the future is a mystery and today is a gift... that is why they call it the present'.

4 comments:

  1. “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
    ― Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
    ― Audrey Hepburn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've written a lot for us and shared a lot with us. Thought today I'd give you three lovely quotes for your reading pleasure in return.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete