Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Matt!


Day 168- Thursday

Matt's 30th today! Happy Birthday baby!

Work today! Have a great morning. Have to do some full assessments and it feels really good to use my brain in that way. I leave work feeling really happy and positive. Feel like I have the world at my feet and I sing along to the radio. The radio is my test. On my bad week I can't sing along at all to songs and Matt always knows when I am improving when I can sing along.

Pick Buddy up from the vets. He has to come back in 10 days for his stitches out. He comes home and completely ignores Malika. Last time she hurt him he ran straight back in and over to her. Today he doesn't even acknowledge her at all. It is actually really funny as he won't even look in her direction. It is about time he stood up to her and I am glad.

Get home and lay out Matt's presents on the table. He isn't meant to be having presents as he has had them all already- new driver, kite surfing lessons and a scuba dive. But I can't help buying a few things from Buddy and Malika- a shirt, a new work bag and a new phone. Since being here Matt has had really rubbish cheap phones as we just have pay as you go. I still have my Blackberry from England. So I decide to treat him to a touch screen LG phone.

Now I need to get ready for our night out. We are going to the Indian restaurant Masala at Bab al Shams. Bab al Shams is a spa resort in the desert about 30 minutes from where we live. I have been wanting to go there for age. It looks beautiful but it is really expensive to stay there. We decide we are going to get there early so we can watch the sun set over the desert.

Today's quote- ' The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination'.

No comments:

Post a Comment