Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lu Lu's


Day 178- Sunday

Bring Buddy to the vets to have his stitches out. There is a patch of grass outside and he loves it- rolling around, not wanting to leave! Feel quite sorry for him returning to the sandpit!

I feel better today, Matt doesn't, his throat is not improving. So we leave Matt at home watching the golf and we head out food shopping. We decide to go to Lu Lu's- haven't been there before. Mum and I get a little excited. This supermarket is amazing. Really clean and quiet and extra cheap! In my magazine the other day Olay serum got top marks and beat other more expensive serums. It was priced nearly 32 pounds in the UK but we found it today for 15 pounds! Hence we stocked up! Also found myself some hair loss shampoo to try. I know it is a bit late in the game but my hair is in a terrible way. Praying that it just holds on for the last cycle.

Bought the dogs 2 really big bones. Give them to them when we get in and it takes them over an hour just to eat 1/5th! We eventually have to take them off them as Malika looks like she is going to collapse with the exertion of chewing!

Watch 'Next' with Nicolas Cage (quite good), walk the dogs with Buddy's new harness (much better control of him) and now off to bed! What an interesting life I lead!  

No comments:

Post a Comment