Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

More saline


Day 153- Wednesday

More diarrhea so have to head back to hospital for more saline. Means I have to miss the high tea cruise which we had planned. Bummer. Given Imodium now as they are pretty sure it was food poisoning and not a parasite. Hopefully does the trick.

Manage to do my hair bouffant style and join everyone at Dubai mall for some fountain viewing. We watch the fountains in day light, see the aquarium and do a spot of shopping. Bought mint green nail varnish as mum told me pastels are big this season! I'm in my chair as legs are soo weak. We then head back to the fountains and have a lovely dinner watching them for an hour or so. Another of Matt's friends is arriving tonight so everyone heads to his hotel to have a few drinks. Matt and I head home though as I have work tomorrow.

Had a nice relaxing evening and we have almost persuaded more people to move to Dubai!

No comments:

Post a Comment