Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OK day


Day 160-Wednesday

No feeling too bad today which is really good. A little tired but no nausea. In fact I keep forgetting to take my nausea meds because I feel OK.

Spend over an hour trying to book our flights to return in August! After 4 attempts it won't let us pay and when we then phone to book they try to charge us 70 pounds for booking on the phone! Stressful waste of time. Will have to try again tomorrow!

Watched a few films today as well. Coped well today so fingers crossed for an alright day tomorrow. Think I am coping better as I know I am getting close to the end so feel more upbeat. Also my body must be getting more used to it. Long may this continue!

Had a quick walk with the dogs but really humid tonight. Don't want it to get too hot over the next month otherwise I will have to stop the walks altogether.

Today's quote- ' Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday'.

No comments:

Post a Comment