Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Busy day


Day 172- Monday

Feel ok today. Kept myself busy. Did some work for Up and Running's website, sent some emails, watched a few Great British menu's and wrote out a low GI list for mum and I to follow. And had some very exciting news, my good friend 'dad' has got engaged! And I am going to be a bridesmaid! So happy for dad and 'C' and can't wait to be involved in their special day.

Manage to do my pilates and lower limb strengthening regime and take the dogs for a walk. All in all a productive day.

Mum and Holly go out for dinner as it Holly's first pay day. Left to our own devices Matt has a jacket potato for dinner and I have an omelette. Lazy! But we  finish with M&S melting chocolate pots! Well I have been good all day with salad for lunch and lots of fruit!

Today's quote-' Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open'.

No comments:

Post a Comment