Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Film day


Day 177- Saturday

Feel slightly better today so mum and I head to Starbuck's for breakfast and to enjoy a read in the sun before it gets too hot. I was discussing this with yummy mummy 'J' the other day- there is nothing more I love than relaxing and reading a whole magazine. I find it so relaxing and I am always disappointed when the magazine is finished! I find it such a luxury and I love it. Perfect start to the day.

Unfortunately for the rest of the day I am quite fatigued. Manage to do my nails, although I have to force myself. Find that I have to do that quite a lot with fatigue these days. Give myself a little pep talk and force myself to do things I feel too tired to do. Still I guess this is just the mental game against chemo.

Watch a couple of films- Sex and the city (forgot how good the first one was) and the Girl with the dragon tattoo (really good film). Matt has to go to the doctors again today as his throat is not getting better. Now they have told him he has tonsillitis and a virus with throat ulcers. And the cure- anti-histamines apparently! Do worry about some doctors here. Anyway hopefully I am better tomorrow to look after him a bit. This really is the sick house.

No comments:

Post a Comment