Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Steak night




Day 126-Thursday

Up early to head to work. Soo great to see everyone. Have some lovely new patients and it's nice to get the brain ticking. Physio really is like riding a bike- everything comes back to me as soon as I ask the first question!

Head home for a snooze but end up watching Masterchef instead! Malika is in trouble as she has eaten mum's Cartier watch strap that has just been repaired! Don't think she will be forgiven for this one.

Everyone is by the pool. Really frustrating not being able to be in the sun. Firstly I am soo pale now I have lost my tan lines and secondly I miss all the gossip from our visitors who chatting by the pool. By the time I am allowed in the sun with my factor 50 it will be June and too hot to sunbathe!

Forgot to mention the other day that Holly has a new job confirmed. She will be PA to the CEO of Emaar hospitality. Emaar is a massive  company in Dubai and in fact own our estate and Matt's school. Really good job and she is excited. It is good with Holly staying here and I worked out that I haven't lived with Holly since she was 9 years old and I went off to Uni. It is only now that I see how similar her and Tom are in their characteristics.

We are of out tonight for the steak evening brunch. Question is should I have the delicious juicy fillet steak and sod the pain I will have later and tomorrow, or should I stick to more boring old chicken? Think the pain is worth it!

Today's quote- ' there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for'.

No comments:

Post a Comment