Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baldylocks


Day 133- Thursday

Manage to leave the house today! Mum, Holly and I head to the Polo club for lunch. I don't want to go but they force me. Have some lunch then whilst they are reading their books I have a sneaky snooze in the comfortable arm chair. You know your life is sad when that happens! Then head home and go to bed for an hour! Forgot to take my lunchtime anti-nausea med so end up feeling sick as well!

Mum is heading home tomorrow morning for her weeks holiday. She cannot wait! She is organizing so much to do she will come back exhausted. Will be weird being on my own everyday as Holly hopefully starts her job on Monday. Fingers crossed I feel good so I can look after myself.

Spend the evening doing an itinerary for when Matt's family and friends are here. So much to do and never enough time. I am just going to see how I feel day to day and hopefully will manage at least one daily activity.

Hair is getting really thin now and starting to lose some eyelashes too. Really depressing. My hair is also not growing in length at all. Probably the worse time to decide to grow it! Just need to hope and pray that I can keep something growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment