Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Sore back




Day 136- Sunday

Holly's last day without work today so we decide to head out shopping! Ikea first to buy picture frames and then on to Town Centre Mall to see TKD. The shop looks lovely and the dressing room area is really relaxing. In fact Holly and I got a little too comfy on the arm chairs and were late picking Matt up from work! Felt terrible, it's like leaving your kid at school!

We also find a hobby craft shop. This is Holly's dream. We buy wool because I have seen something on line I want to make for the spare room and Holly buys knitting needles so that when c-bear is out visiting this week she can teach Holly to knit!

My back is a bit tweaky today (that's a posh physio term if ever I have heard one!). Due to too much sitting around and a weak flabby tummy! So time to take some of my own advice!

We head to dinner at Shakespeare and Co and we are seated upstairs inside as there is a bit of a sand storm today. It is like sitting in an over the top 50's B & B! Chintz everywhere but also retro cool!  When we get home the dogs have taken the wool out of the shopping bag and 5 balls are now one big soggy mess. So cross! It is going to take me ages tomorrow to unravel all this. They have also been through some photos I have had developed. They have eaten about 6 photos one of which is from my hen party where they have eaten everyone else and just left my face!

On a positive I turned down pudding at the restaurant and haagen dazs on the way home, but then I succumbed to some Ferrero rocher easter egg! It is delicious as the egg is made with crushed hazelnuts! Oh well, bought some fruit so maybe diet starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment