Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Girls holiday




Day 140-Thursday

Get up early to go to work. Leave the girls to head to the pool. Air is still really sandy but sun is trying to come through. Get home at lunchtime and they are still in their PJs! They didn't think it was sunny enough to sunbathe!

Head to Shakespeare & Co for lunch and then on to Karama. The girls love it and buy two bags each. I treat myself to some Cartier sunglasses! By the time we get home I feel too weak to head to Barasti, as was our plan. So we head to Spinney's and we stock up for a 'picnic' dinner followed by popcorn and a DVD!

Lovely to have a nice relaxing evening with good friends.

Day 141- Friday

Have a good lie in. The girls head to the pool (still sandy!) and I spend the morning sorting out washing and tidying the house. Can't have mum coming home to a messy house!

In the afternoon I join the girls by the pool. Sit in the shade and have a chat. We decide to head to Barasti tonight for a few drinks and dinner. We plan to go early and get a good seat- doesn't happen! Forget it's a Friday so the bar is full of drunk post-brunch people! Anyway we manage to have a few drinks (not me, I'm  driving!) and a nice meal.



Day 142- Saturday

Have to go to work again! Send the girls to the pool again! Feel bad that they have come to visit and then I am out of the house so much. Has been really nice having them here and I love the way when you meet up with good friends it seems like you saw them yesterday. It has been really relaxing and just like old times when we all lived together.

We round off their visit with take away pizza! Eaten so much and so much rubbish. The diet really has to start soon!

So the girls are going early tomorrow and mum is flying back and meeting me at the hospital. Number 9 tomorrow! My chemo player this week is Man City's Vincent Kompany. Getting through these players!

No comments:

Post a Comment