Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

JESS fete


Day 134- Friday

Up early with Buddy barking as Nanny has gone home! He needs time out and I have only been up 10 minutes!

I have been really bad with drinking recently, some days not even drinking a litre. I know it is bad but drinks taste horrible and then makes me feel sick. Also gives me heartburn. I realize that drinking more would help me flush out the chemo and therefore make me feel better. So today I head into Spinney's to choose myself some drinks. Decide on elderflower cordial, lime cordial, cranberry juice and apple and elderflower juice. So far I have been better today and had 2 pints of lime!

Matt and Holly spend the day playing Mario Kart to see who has to do the jobs! So far Holly has lost all the races so ends up making tea, making lunch, doing the washing up, putting the clothes washing away, sweeping and general tidy up! I head upstairs for my snooze! Think Matt is enjoying having a younger sibling who he can boss around!

We head to JESS Arabian Ranches for the school fete. Really good and I buy some bath stuff and we get loads of free hair products. They could obviously see I was in need of some help! Mum was jealous as she loves a fete! We finish with pancakes at Shakespear and Co that has opened near us. Really lovely quaint restaurant. Definitely one for our visitors.

Spend the evening looking at property to buy in England! Once I am back working we need to start saving to get on the property ladder. I have fallen in love with the idea of a cottage in Devon or Cornwall that we can rent out as a holiday let. In my mind I have already decorated it!

Take away for dinner now mum has gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment