Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

House shopping




Day 135- Saturday

Soo hot last night! Summer is officially here. The plants are starting to die already and it's too hot to walk the pooches during the day time.

After a couple of hours of getting ready we all head to the mall. I need to buy coasters as Buddy has eaten a few of ours. Funny as you get older that you like spending money on things for the house rather than for yourself! I buy coasters, a mat for the dog's bowls and some guest bathroom handwash/hand cream! And I am very pleased with my purchases! We then head to M & S to stock up on biscuits and frozen food! Including chocolate melting pots!

Do my first spot of house work today with mum gone! I sort out the kitchen table and tidy the garden. It's a start at least!

1 comment: