Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Disastrous breakfast


Day 127- Friday

It's Tom and Tasha's last day with us so head to the golf club for breakfast. I cover myself in factor 30 so I can sit on the terrace. Breakfast is a disaster-we waited 45 minutes to be served cold food. When we complained they gave us complimentary eggs Benedict whilst we were waiting for hot pancakes. The eggs Benedict were cold and the banana pancakes came without bananas!

Decide to join everyone by the pool by sitting in the shade. Not the same as sunbathing but manage to have a lovely snooze!

We open a bottle of fizz with dinner to celebrate Holly's new job. I have a sip and realize it doesn't taste as nice as I remember. Maybe I can be tee-total after all! We head to the comedy. Another good line up especially the last two. First time I have been crying with laughter at the comedy. Matt  got picked on because he was in the front row! A good night had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment