Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meeting baby 'A'

Day 24-Sunday
Up early today to meet a special little boy 'A'. I have known him in his mummy's tummy (Yummy Mummy 'J') since he was about 20 weeks but have yet to meet him now he is nearly 5 months old. He doesn’t disappoint- totally adorable with the biggest brown eyes. Yummy mummy 'J' makes us a lovely lunch, pudding and all, and we order up cappuccino and hot chocolate from a coffee shop in her building! Only in Dubai! Mum loves the apartment as you can see the Burj Khalifa and the fountains from the lounge balcony. Get some thoughtful presents and baby 'A' seems to like the noisy toy I got him!

Did some more Christmas shopping today- well mum did! I treated myself to a pair of shorts for the rugby 7s next weekend. They have a lovely belt with a bow- I am obsessed by bows! In fact most of my shoes have bows on them! Haven’t been able to wear shorts for years with my fat legs so now taking full advantage of the weight loss!

Feeling very anxious about tomorrow. Trying to put it out of my mind but keeps creeping back in and making me have a nervous feeling in my tummy. When I need to relax I listen to……….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhc4fscbsw&feature=related


Surgery isn't happening until 1pm but I have to be 'nil by mouth' from 6am. Thinking I will get up at 5am, have breakfast, and then go back to bed, otherwise I will be starving by about 10!

Go for a walk around the block. Have to admit I haven’t done this the last two nights even though I said I would! Sorry 'S'! I manage fine, all be it slow! Go past the crazy house with all the birds and loud music- poor neighbours!

Cast allocation- my sister's boyfriend 'P' to be played by Jesse Metcalfe. Needs to work on his Brazilian accent though!

Chocolate- half a double choc chip cookie and 2 pecan and caramel bites, current scars- 1, spots-about 6, poos-3, anxiety levels- sky high!

No comments:

Post a Comment