Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day of rest


Day 180- Tuesday

Good week insomnia returns! Went to bed at midnight and up at 6.30! Soo tired but my brain is running on overdrive. Going to be a long day. We agreed that after our busy afternoon yesterday we would have a day of rest today. I need to start doing these patient handouts! Been putting it off and I don't know why as I love doing stuff like this. Hopefully once I start today I will get in the flow.

Paint my toe nails yellow from my new set and do a french manicure with my nails. Anything to avoid working! We also wash Malika. As it is so warm we wash her outside with a hose. Buddy stands cautiously watching from inside the house. Mum has been busy all day too making cushions! There is a rush to get all the jobs done now before she leaves!

Now for an early night!

Today's quote- 'time is measured in minutes, life is measured in moments'.

No comments:

Post a Comment