Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Finally back in the sun


Day 192- Sunday

Wake up early when Matt leaves for work and head to the pool for some sunbathing! First time in 7 months. It is so hot in the day now that I figure first thing is the perfect time. Enjoy two lovely hours relaxing and reading my book. I am wearing factor 30 which is a first! Even get in the pool twice just for a dip. So nice to have some sun on my white body!

Start my cross trainer programme today. Managed 15 minutes which I am going to do every day this week before increasing to 20 minutes. Was very out of breath but legs held up ok.

Mum and I headed to JBR for lunch. Found a nice café that offered healthy option salads where they told you the calorie content. We both finished our 'diet' lunch and then decided we were still hungry! So next we headed to the ice cream place where we had 3 scoops each! Should have just had a bigger lunch and been done with it!

Matt has to drop off some paper work for the new car so I go in with him and sit in my new car for a bit!

Watch the Man City game. Exciting finish and so glad they won as I hate Man United. Whilst Matt is at football we watch a horror movie- The New Daughter. Matt hates films that are scary with kids in it so had to watch it without him. Spent half the time hiding behind a cushion!

Today's quote-'have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them'.

No comments:

Post a Comment