Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sun tan




Day 195- Wednesday

Mum stayed with Holly last night so we were in charge of Buddy. He was so naughty all evening and then spent half the night barking. We wake this morning exhausted and he had been sick and weed in the spare bedroom. The joys of being parents!

Managed 3 hours by the pool today and I now have a bikini mark! Yay! With my freckles now out on my face I look healthier. Did 21 minutes on the cross trainer and then mum and I went to the mall. Had to re-buy black flip flops that Buddy had eaten!

Was meant to pick up the car tonight but at the last minute the bank said it wasn’t ready- annoying! Hopefully will have it by Saturday at the latest.

Off out tonight with some of Matt's colleagues for dinner. Normality returning!

No comments:

Post a Comment