Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

The return to work


Day 205- Saturday

Today is the start of my first full week back at work. I'm excited but going to miss the luxury of doing as you please, when you please!

Mum has packed her clothes today. Going to be really weird without her here. Mum is always here if I want to talk about cancer or the last 7 months. Her and Matt are the only people that understand what it has been like day by day, the emotional and physical highs and lows. I feel slightly anxious about having time on my own. Trying to book my free days up with lunches so I have a routine. I think if I have too much time on my own sitting around that I may start to find problems that aren't there and wind myself up. It is also going to be strange, and quiet, with just the two of us here. Almost need to get used to being a married couple again. And there is the issue of housework and cooking!
Not much to report for today- work, cross trainer and an evening relaxing in front of the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment